View Single Post
Old 2002-08-25, 03:53
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader

...He came across this suspicious bloke, hanging outside the bank..''he must of took my money'' jimbo thought, he approached the man, as jimbo got nearer and nearer, the man started to walk away, jimbo yelled ''HEY'' the man turned around and told him to fuck off, jimbo wasnt going to have that so he desided to hurl some abuse back at him ''Fuck off yourself, you ass-licking cock-sucking twat!'', the man said nothing and walked away...jimbo was puzzled..... but out of nowhere, the man whipped out a gun from his pocket and took a shot at jimbo...''FUCK!'' he thought and hid behind the bin he thought what deep shit he has got himself into, the man kept shooting, and he kept hearing the continously ping of the bullets rebounding off the steel bin...jimbo thought to himself..i cant just hide behind this bin cowardly...this is not right..fuck that..im gonna run at the bitch....and so he did,...''AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH'' jimbo jumped on the man and started laying into him punch after punch, blood was spitting out the mans mouth..a crowd of people were watching..but jimbo didnt care he needed his money back...he kept laying into him lefts, rights uppercuts, and even blows to the crotch with his knee..suddenly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.