View Single Post
Old 2005-11-23, 21:28
*insert name here*'s Avatar
*insert name here* *insert name here* is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,761
Send a message via MSN to *insert name here*
What do you call harmonics where you tap a harmonic with your fretting hand,and then push down onto the fretboard and bend?
Reply With Quote