View Single Post
Old 2002-08-16, 18:42
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to CtHuLhU DaWn
FTT #7: Tales From The Cryptopsy

This Story was Created my DerMeister, i Deleted the forest name, and Last names, becuas4e they were motherfuckers to type, as always, i want NO immature shitface crap, No tit, penis, cunt, jokes, if your gonna be funny, be original.
If someone Posts in resposne to the same post as you, and they get there forstm DELETE YOUR POST!
If you want to make a comment to another member on their piece of story, Mark it with a "*", at the end of your story.
Here Goes......

Sorry guys but the wrongly spelt title was annoying me...
Heres it up to date in here

The dusk came creeping into the woods. A wolf howled somewhere in the distance. Our hero, Matti was strolling along the path as fast as he could. He knew he shouldn't be out now, but he had to get to his girlfriend Hienna to warn her. Great danger lurked in these woods. It was then he noticed, as the moon was uncovered, a flash among the trees...

OpethRules
Supreme Metalhead

The flash turned out to be his camera falling from his pocket. He wanted to become the best photographer in all of the land. He remebered what he was out for when he saw a giant......

memnoch
Forum Daemon

The giant said:
"Hey....need some peas or something?"

Matti replied "no, i don't eat vegetables".

It was at this point that the Giant who was green ran off in fury. Matti was kind of amused at how the Big Giant that was green ran. Once he finished laughing, it was sunrise, and he realized he was too late (or early) to warn his bitch. So he unzipped his pants and.......

mrweijia
Supreme Metalhead

pulled out a tent, a stove and a picnic table from the inside pocket of his pants. he set them up but as soon as they touched the ground...

DELETE79
Supreme Metalhead

TWO HUMAN BLOODY HANDS GET OUT OF THE GROUND AND GRAB HIS ANKLE
AND START TO PULL HIM UNDER THE GROUND.

OpethRules
Supreme Metalhead

He was taken to an underground world, full of the best "underground" metal bands around. He was having an awesome time, when suddenly he realized....

Head_split_Open
Supreme Metalhead

his left leg had turned into a hamsterball...

CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

And his right arm a Birdhouse...