Thread: My ears hurt
View Single Post
Old 2002-08-16, 16:58
Supreme Metalhead

Re: My ears hurt

Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch
Just went to the "Summer Metal Massacre".

My opinion......satisfied. Not that happy, and not pissed......just about what i expected....maybe a tad less.

The bands:
Vanquished - they were shit. As some of you may know, i'm not a fan of Black Metal.....so there's one reason why they sucked. The second, every song was the same.

Agiel - Pretty fucking cool. Guitar player was one of the most talented mother fuckers i've ever seen in my life. Very sweet show.

December - If it wasn't for the gory vocals, i would classify them as nu-metal with talent. So.....GARBAGE MOST!!!!!!!!!!

Cephalic Carnage - Pretty fucking cool. Two problems though: 1. the bass guitar was way too loud.....couldn't hear riffs, vocals or drums....only big loud deep noise. 2. because of the loudness of the bass, he blew the amp. So about 2/3 of the concert was without a basist.

No really hot chicks to look at either. I had one beer only......so i wasn't drunk at all. Work killed my knees, so i could barely stand for the concert. So overall.....i was "satisfied".

Sadly I havent heard of any of those bands....lol.

Fender0823: ok here's a good one.........
Fender0823: what if u could have all the babes u wanted in ur bed, but once a month u had to wear a shirt in public that said "I like my men in short shorts" would u do it
Fender0823: :-X god im scary
Fender0823: lol
Fender0823: this is what alcohol does to me.
Ulimnar: hell yeah i would, lol, that'd be hilarious
Fender0823: lmfao!!!!!!!
Fender0823: hahahahahahaha
Fender0823: can i put this in my sig on metaltabs
Fender0823: lololol
Ulimnar: but I'd also carry a gun for any homos that took it seriously

"Wally Leaves us officially" - Ulimnar: lol I think it'll work now...goodbye man
Ulimnar signed off at 10:09:37 PM.