Thread: My ears hurt
View Single Post
Old 2002-08-16, 01:12
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to memnoch Send a message via AIM to memnoch Send a message via MSN to memnoch
Talking My ears hurt

Just went to the "Summer Metal Massacre".

My opinion......satisfied. Not that happy, and not pissed......just about what i expected....maybe a tad less.

The bands:
Vanquished - they were shit. As some of you may know, i'm not a fan of Black Metal.....so there's one reason why they sucked. The second, every song was the same.

Agiel - Pretty fucking cool. Guitar player was one of the most talented mother fuckers i've ever seen in my life. Very sweet show.

December - If it wasn't for the gory vocals, i would classify them as nu-metal with talent. So.....GARBAGE MOST!!!!!!!!!!

Cephalic Carnage - Pretty fucking cool. Two problems though: 1. the bass guitar was way too loud.....couldn't hear riffs, vocals or drums....only big loud deep noise. 2. because of the loudness of the bass, he blew the amp. So about 2/3 of the concert was without a basist.

No really hot chicks to look at either. I had one beer only......so i wasn't drunk at all. Work killed my knees, so i could barely stand for the concert. So overall.....i was "satisfied".
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.