Thread: Mirror Nihilism
View Single Post
Old 2005-10-28, 12:54
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to Unanything
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Well, the first part of what you said can also pertain to the johari window idea which has nothing to do with religion. Which is sharing of ideas and values with self and with others. Sometimes something isn't even thought of or the reaction isn't noticed until the self realises it or someone else does whether it's a repeated experience or a new one.
I'd think that one's own position would be to vary from the rock to the tree all during one's life depending on each situation. Sometimes another on the rock can be helped by the one on the tree if the tree dweller allows that to happen and doesn't just sit there. They may just watch as the other falls on their face or they might contribute something they learned when they did for someone else to benefit from thus getting them to the tree also.
If you do it solitarily you'd have to climb down or fall off the rock and then hope for recovery or strength to climb up the tree. If one does it alone without the thought of anyone else they would probably not survive as well if at all since I would think there would be no age limits on it. Why bother to have educators, doctors, etc. if it's to be like that? It would just be a survival of the school of hard knocks which would be chaotic.

Shakyamuni could testify against. We only suffer because we care and get undesired response from things we want a particular thing from. That is the hard truth. Do not try to euphemise or deny because you cannot face it. We are locked into instincts and they want a lot. We are their only way to respond. Since I've denied most of the urges of instinct I have been happier. I have a hereditary temper and I have learned to control it to the absolute. It must be realised that we are the final masters of everything that happens that we decide to do. I do things for my own reasons. Educators and doctors are deluded. Although to people like me, they have a purpose beyond their own superficial beliefs of it. Why do you think you find we are so few in our depths of thought?

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!