Thread: Mirror Nihilism
View Single Post
Old 2005-10-27, 14:27
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Well, the first part of what you said can also pertain to the johari window idea which has nothing to do with religion. Which is sharing of ideas and values with self and with others. Sometimes something isn't even thought of or the reaction isn't noticed until the self realises it or someone else does whether it's a repeated experience or a new one.
I'd think that one's own position would be to vary from the rock to the tree all during one's life depending on each situation. Sometimes another on the rock can be helped by the one on the tree if the tree dweller allows that to happen and doesn't just sit there. They may just watch as the other falls on their face or they might contribute something they learned when they did for someone else to benefit from thus getting them to the tree also.
If you do it solitarily you'd have to climb down or fall off the rock and then hope for recovery or strength to climb up the tree. If one does it alone without the thought of anyone else they would probably not survive as well if at all since I would think there would be no age limits on it. Why bother to have educators, doctors, etc. if it's to be like that? It would just be a survival of the school of hard knocks which would be chaotic.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!