Thread: Mirror Nihilism
View Single Post
Old 2005-10-27, 12:45
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to Unanything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
So we don't really have to worry then...? If insight is going to strike us, then it will do so by way of intuition and only luck (yes yes, chance happening to coincide with our conscious wishes...) can give us the needed experience to gain the insight.
Not that it bothers me much, but for the sake of form I will ad it - I hope you do not take offence at the question of what you ground these Truths on?

Offence none.
Just long hard insight. Like you appear to with, intelligence is outdone by imagination. For one, the real world does not give away it's truthes. They remain unseen to those free of programmed logical intuition.
Concentration and application, one of my mottoes. However there is a point where you realise there is the possibility of motion at a tangent into these unknowns; delusion. Usually at this point, you are applying the theoretical to the theoretical.
Imagination is the key to finding the answer but it is also the light along the path of delusion.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!