Thread: Mirror Nihilism
View Single Post
Old 2005-10-25, 13:36
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to Unanything
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
You don't have many friends, do you?

I think there's a lot of growth going on. Your first and second sentences in your second paragraph are completely contradictory. Maybe there's nothing new under the sun, but there's discoveries of things that haven't been done or understood before. When knowledge is final, if we haven't killed ourselves by then, maybe humanity will cease since there won't be a darn thing to do anymore. If I want to learn about something new I'd prefer not to struggle too much to understand it.
And I'm all for grabbing on to learning new things, but I'll never be as esoteric as you and I can't say as I'd want to be. I like being a ladybug on this planet instead of one of those flurescent fish swimming where not much else is and not much wants to be there. That's just me though.

I'd choose my friends wisely, because for humans, all ends in suffering unless they realise so. I do. I look for those who can understand why inanity and elitism suck ass. Spectralise you do again. Ordered are those into their popularities. Insane are we to relinquish. Enlightenment can only be attained by intuition, friends can't help.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!