Thread: Mirror Nihilism
View Single Post
Old 2005-10-25, 13:32
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to Unanything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Knowledge of reflections... an interesting idea. More or less the individual human dilemma on a species ranging scale; we mostly never see more than what's already inside. But tell me, for new things to enter this eternal reflection, if you will, must not someone, consicously or not, bring it in? That seems plausible if the reflection symbolises humanity...

I've always believed in a God despite the EXTREMELY adversial odds against such beliefs within me. Perhaps this primal 'shining' is God. This is what the 1st Cause argument goes on about although I do not believe God is the creator and master of this world. Satan is, to me. I even defy Buddhism, which has helped fuel and expand my beliefs. Nirvana is Satan consuming your existence. And no one gets me whn I say the exit to the prison is the manager's mouth... (Zen riddle I created in defiance of the dhamma)

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!