Thread: Mirror Nihilism
View Single Post
Old 2005-10-18, 13:45
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to Unanything
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
By the way, paraphrasing Chaucer back in his day he basically said that writing with "big words" sucks and that was about 800 years ago if I remember correctly.

He was obviously a very ignorant and apathetic person, to me at least. Explore your language and you will find potentially great things. I once stopped at 'superstring' when I was 12 or 13. To such a deep tangent has my way of thinking never been so bent.

On your potential growth idea, are you forgetting other things exist apart from human thought? There is a whole universe that influences our thought and evolution. There is no growth. There is only increase in number of things reflected.

You are a human in many ways. Like nearly all humans, you spectralise everthing. I apparently look down upon you. I am higher in a spectrum that you, again like many humans, create yet hate. A spectrum that those apparently higher within deny. Try explaining your opinion to the Buddha or indeed, in temporal relevance, the Dalai Lama. But perhaps, as a human, you'll respond with an equivalent to: "Ooooh, I feel so threatened by that pacifist bestard." Oh well.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!