View Single Post
Old 2005-09-15, 20:31
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

I believe that these are also found in the Forum rules thread. You obviously didn't read all the posts.

#1. Stop posting intro threads. Nobody cares who you are around here unless you have a vagina, and even then it's iffy. I don't care where you are from and neither does anybody else. I also don't care how you found the site or whether or not you like it. I don't care how old you are. I don't care how long you've been playing. When somebody is interested in any of that, they will ask, and there are frequently threads about similar topics. Don't volunteer your information to people who don't care. Save it for when it is asked, as it likely will be.

#2. Come in quietly. If somebody posts something that interests you, reply. Try to be intelligent. Don't type in all caps. Don't use 17 exclamation points with two 1's at the end. It's fucking annoying. Conduct yourself in an intelligent manner. When people get used to you, you can be as retarded as you want and nobody will care. Well, not unless you are Transient.

#4. Avoid being defensive. If you happen to say something that receives criticism, don't worry. If somebody says something rude, respond in a somewhat classy manner. People are going to criticize newbies because they aren't yet assimilated into the group. You are an outsider right now, don't alienate yourself, work yourself in.

-Chris
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx