Thread: Medieval sound
View Single Post
Old 2005-09-14, 06:25
YJM04's Avatar
YJM04 YJM04 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: nowhere,USA
Posts: 1,457
Originally Posted by powersofterror
No, that's called solfege.

well thats what i was always told that was called. thanks for correcting me.
music expresses which words cant emulate

Originally Posted by User01
ibut i wouldnt get any help at a slipknot board, theyre struggling with palm muting!
Reply With Quote