View Single Post
Old 2005-09-07, 08:46
Schizoid's Avatar
Schizoid Schizoid is offline
Senior Metalhead
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 290
Your not going to find a program that gives good sounding distortion. You need an amp and a pedal. Using a mic to record an amps speaker is way better than using the output of an amp or pedal because they sound way too dry. I've tried both and there is a big difference you cannot compare.
Reply With Quote