View Single Post
Old 2005-09-01, 11:27
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
I never thought I'd see the word 'kettlebell' on MTabs. Kettlebells are fun. I have two. They are heavy.

For those of you arguing about Gatorade, suffice to say it is not necessary. I don't like it.

The point, old woman, is that the man who is scared of the big nasty weighty-bars was GAY. Explain to me how that could possibly include any kind of breast, unless it was hairy man-breast.

Young guy, powers' has never struck me as gay. I think he was the one that said that. And it seemed a bit sarcastic to me. And why would a bar equate to a chicky more than a boob? Same difference to me.

Since I commented about the Gatorade I'll say something about that, too. I like it. Lots of people do. It's not necessary, but if it works or helps someone, that's fine. It does give me more energy and it might someone else. You use suppliments so you may be fine without it.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!