View Single Post
Old 2005-08-31, 12:36
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
You guys with your headaches worry me. watch the asprin, too, because that's just masking your aches and pains. I can bend over to pick up a slipper and feel something in my back go and I'll have a head ache in a matter of hours. The doc gave me neck and back exercises to do that are for strength and flexibility.
I had a rare pounding headache that effected my eyes over the weekend and it lasted about 3 days, but I had my normal headache (that goes down my back) on top of that. It was awful.
See if there's any spots on your actual spine that are tender to the touch when you get them. I have them in my neck and on the spine just a few inches below my shoulderblades when I get my common ones.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!