View Single Post
Old 2005-07-10, 23:03
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Repeatedly saying that nothing has any value is being a nihilist. Your signature is like the Nihilist Credo. Sorry if you don't like the label you've earned through your repeated statement of your angsty teenage beliefs.

Considering how this site started, I figure it'd still be up. The green screen wasn't always a big tab site, and 'www.metaltabs.com' sucked before Alex took it over. Just ask Jarrod. If you think that's a coincidence, or that it's all because of you, you're just helping my case for your inflated self-importance, which, again, is amusing if 'nothing anyone does matters to anything in existence ... it all amounts to nothing.'

Anybody who really wants your tabs can still find them if they're willing to look. They're still on the internet. They're not any less on the internet for being in this forum. That's the point of having a 'Pending Tabs' forum rather than having all submissions go directly to Alex and only to Alex, like they used to do. If that's not good enough, I guess you should complain about it more, and then let us know how important you are for being a tabber. I know I'm impressed, so somebody else probably is too. I know I've had a few conversations with Chris about how impressive being an internet tabber is, so at least he's on board.

Gotta be up for work in a few hours. I'll take this up again next time I come through.