View Single Post
Old 2005-06-13, 16:01
Metal As Fuck!

Send a message via MSN to davie_gravy Send a message via Yahoo to davie_gravy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YJM04
could u tell me what is so special about nu-metal/whatever the hell u wanna call it cuz i dont get what it's purpose,its roots. they sound like little kids/girls so im thinking their roots are hair metal. and they dont know how to play in a normal tuning, they dont seem to have any real music expirence so they could be punk (not misfits aka the best punk).
the way i see my guitar playing/music, is: painting a picture with words is too easy, any moron/drug(rap/in my eyes) user could do that, but acctually sit down and make a song with out using words, thats pretty hard. i think i like insturmentals is because i have classical roots. but i just feal that it takes more talent to make that kind of music, acctual music. most of the stuff i hear on the radio is, the same as yoddaling(jibberish/in my eyes) but thats my opionion. be free to express urs too. sorry if i sound like a prick

I totally agree bro! When you can make music without any words... then you know you got something good. That's why I'm so turned off by rap and such. Anyone can bark a poem to the beat...

BuildTheMusic.com is your #1 FREE online guitar resource center.