View Single Post
Old 2005-06-05, 20:43
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
What a collosal crock of horse shit!!! I hope you folks realize that not all Christians are that ignorant. I felt like beating my head on the keyboard at some of the remarks. Of course there were dinosaurs!!! I knew some personally!!! A couple of kinky cavemen, too!!!
I don't profess to know even a fraction of what other's do about Christianity. I wonder what they'd say about the forgotten books of the Bible. About those ones between the Old and New Testament I found in a 1880's Bible in my attic that starts with a "A" but I can't remember the name of right now! lol
And so many think God is such a hard-ass with no sense of humor. Heck, I'd be an atheist if I didn't think he cracked a smile now and then.

Please! Don't judge us all by the beliefs of a few. To make what I think is an excellent comparison --There's many forms of Christianity just like there's many forms of metal. Some are good and some aren't. Some people are more ignorant than others. Some refuse to broaden their thinking in both. Hey, I'm game for about anything, but some things common sense takes over and some things experience and total gut feelings do.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!