View Single Post
Old 2005-06-05, 18:51
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to the_bleeding
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Aww, I wanted to be God. I'll settle for the Virgin Mary!!

dont become the virgin mary man... i have plans to have sex with her... virgin this!! ahahaha!

But yeah, relgion isnt neccesarily (sp?) a bad thing. Its underlying statement is pretty good, usually its about how you should be good and treat people nicely and stuff. It puts down some laws to follow

but, if there was no consequence to the law, it would mean nothing. Thus christianity is cunningly made to be unquestionable, and questioning it results in damnation to somewhere not very nice.

Bible bashers are the ones who ruin religion. They are the ones who dont understand that its about the goodness, not about tossing jesus's salad, or testaments of faith, or i am holier than thou attitude. Too many people are too obsessed with following everything the bible says, and not enough with being a good person in life.

Personally, i say fuck all that shit. I was a satanist for two years, and now I'm kinda a chaote... whatever the fuck that is. I know what is right and wrong, and I do what I will accordingly.
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!