View Single Post
Old 2005-06-04, 05:39
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Send a message via Yahoo to The Doctor
dont remember setlists either, but here's to the memories!

I saw Rammstein 5 times and evertime it was fucking killer, they have awesome gimmicks like flamethrowers on their faces, a cannibal act, etc etc etc. Awesome, i'm gonna see em again in 2 weeks.

Also Peter Pan Speedrock, great live band, mucho energy, saw em three times i believe, and once they dedicated 2 songs to me and my brother because we posted a video of us wasted in their guestbook, haha.

Testament,
it was cool, but i didnt really knew em well when i visited. A friend recommended them. But i fell in love that night

Motorhead,
great show, great enery, after the second song somebody threw beer on the stage and Lemmy cut of the song and warned us if somebody did that again he would leave, haha.

Kreator,
killer show, they played for almost 2 hours, a lot of classics but also cool stuff from the new album. Man i got pissed that night. Hatesphere and Ektomorf sucked, Dark Tranquility was ok.

Saxon,
Cool show with just the classics, i was the youngest guy in the audience that night, haha. Grey ponytails all over the place.

Graspop festival 2003,
great day with Antrax, Arch Enemy, Destroyer 666, Iron Maiden and what not. Def remembers

Wacken 2004,
best holiday ever, 3 days of metal and beer. Motorhead was lame though, played it quick as if they wanted to get out as soon as possible. Destruction, Anthrax, Cannibal Corpse, Saxon and the rest of the bill was great though!

And i work at a small venue near to my house where i've seen bands like Dew-Scented, Grave, Prostitute Disfigurement, Desaster, Pentacle, Mortem, Destroyer 666, Krieg, Abozagorath, Cliteater, General Surgery etc.