View Single Post
Old 2005-05-31, 12:52
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
I don't know if anyone has the song "Survive to Die" by Destruction, but at the end of the song, they do this little joke thing that is like a 40's big band song thing. Dunno what song it was, but it's at the end of the Destruction song, and its good for a laugh anyways

Not spaced for timing or anything...

Code:
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------| B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------| G|-------3-3-3-3-3-2-3-2-----------------------3-----------------------------| D|-----3-----------------3-2-3-2-------------3-------------------------------| A|-1-5---------------------------3-5-3-2---1-----5-3---3-5-3-----3-5-3-------| E|---------------------------------------5-----------5-------5-3-------5-3-3-| E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------| B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------| G|---------------------------------3-----3-----3-----3----[trails off]-------| D|-------------------------------3-----3-----3-----3-------------------------| A|-3--3-5-3-----3-5-3-------1--1-----1-----1-----1---------------------------| E|----------5-3-------5-3-3--------------------------------------------------|

I know exactly what you're talking about. I wish more bands used creative outros.