View Single Post
Old 2005-03-21, 19:28
New Blood

Send a message via MSN to ChristianOrgasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
You sniveling little twat, why would you want to waste your vocal chords on such rampant shite? Why not scream like George Fisher, or even Jon from Dissection? huh?

What the hell do you kids see in Burzum? The man couldn't sing, muchless kill someone without getting caught like the fucking twat waffle he is. I mean, what kind of pedophile looking son of a bitch runs away from jail, and submits like the ass puppet that he is? THERE, SIR, IS YOUR BLACK METAL GOD! OH, WHAT A ROLE MODEL! SATAN666 -|-

The music is not good (on anyone's standard, really. I love black metal, and am accepting of other people's tastes, but you cannot call this shit music), which leaves only one reason for you to like Varg and Burzum:

You want to be cool, and kvlt.

Shut up, and learn how to sing your own style. You don't need to conform to some doucebag's vocal style when it wasn't even good for him.

(Yes, I see the irony in posting this, and acting like an asshole. Guitar_Demon encouraged my inner FBS. Stop listening to shitty music.)

omfgplz! - You ACTUALLY wanted to write all that only to display your disgust to Varg ? - well fuck me numb, dude; the sniveling little twat right now seems to be you, fuckbag - Every fucking human being has their own unique taste in music, and it is up to every one of us to learn it, listen to it or do whatever fucking thing we want with it - JUST like you do with Dissection (well, obviously)

I _ACTUALLY_ wrote this because I didn't think any shithead with an XXL brain stupidity level could actually write that and really mean it - You had the nerve to write it, and I will assure you that I know why you probably want to save your glory in these forums because of that numbsquatted act.

I find: Leng Tch'e - You Fat Prick - suitable for this post.