View Single Post
Old 2005-03-16, 21:16
Muffin Ass

Something funny just happened....I figured this would be a place to relay it.....

Just got home...was at some friends of a friends home....smoking...hanging out and whatnot.....there were about 9 people there I didnt know....so after a while this guys says, "I hear you play guitar" I say yep and he proceeds to tell me of his drumming prowess.....I have always admired guys that beat the hell outta stuff so drummers are among the coolest people I know......long story short I ask him about his setup....and he mentiones having "Zidian" symbols........so I say you mean Zildjian? and he says no....I have Zidians.....so I retort....I've heard of Zildjians but not the other......this fucker goes off.....starts claiming I'm a faker......I know nothing of equiptment and he has Zidian stickers on his cars...bla bla bla and there is no such product as Zildjian and I must "be trippin" spelling/saying it with that L in it bla bla bla.....a few other guys had to get in his face and shut him down....it was quite amusing.

Sidenote.....I have never posted in this forum but must say....though I'm a Metal Chick at heart....Neil Pert is the drummer that impresses me the most.....pure talent IMO.

Later,

Bia