View Single Post
Old 2005-03-14, 21:54
bugfucker strikes back.

Send a message via AIM to Dissection
You sniveling little twat, why would you want to waste your vocal chords on such rampant shite? Why not scream like George Fisher, or even Jon from Dissection? huh?

What the hell do you kids see in Burzum? The man couldn't sing, muchless kill someone without getting caught like the fucking twat waffle he is. I mean, what kind of pedophile looking son of a bitch runs away from jail, and submits like the ass puppet that he is? THERE, SIR, IS YOUR BLACK METAL GOD! OH, WHAT A ROLE MODEL! SATAN666 -|-

The music is not good (on anyone's standard, really. I love black metal, and am accepting of other people's tastes, but you cannot call this shit music), which leaves only one reason for you to like Varg and Burzum:

You want to be cool, and kvlt.

Shut up, and learn how to sing your own style. You don't need to conform to some doucebag's vocal style when it wasn't even good for him.

(Yes, I see the irony in posting this, and acting like an asshole. Guitar_Demon encouraged my inner FBS. Stop listening to shitty music.)

Awesome.