View Single Post
Old 2005-02-27, 15:37
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUITARFETUS
ok, man why is everyone picking on soulfly? i bet youve never seen them live. my true love is death metal man, especialy morbid angel, but i also appreciate soulfly and fear factory, other than that its pure death metal for me, but soulfly is actualy realy fucking good live, probably one of my favorite live shows besides slayer, and napalm death, i have seen soulfly 4 times now, and everytime i see them they kick ass!! and if you wont go to a morbid angel show just becouse soulfly is opening then that is gaymode. especialy when david vincent is back on vocals. i am looking foward to this show, i do think it is an odd line up, but morbid angel always tours with different bands (motorhead, super joint ritual, pantera,) they always have, this is going to be a kickass show.

I'm a big fan of Soulfly, but I saw them live last year and that guitarist was in gaymode jumping and spinning around like a little bitch with his high school backpack of effects on. To make it worse, he was making mistakes like crazy. Max fuckin' ruled, however and I thought his homeless bum hairdo dyed pink was actually pretty cool in some fucked up way. The rhythm section was phenomenal...