View Single Post
Old 2005-02-11, 21:11
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Send a message via AIM to John Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by ob_genius
Hey everybody, I just heard the remake of U2's "One," by Joe Cocker....I was so psyched about it, I love the song and the new arrangements. He also did a bunch of other cover songs, one from R.E.M. and other artists. If you guys were interested, it's in his new album "Heart & Soul" or you can check out his site at www.cocker.com enjoy and hit me back! Ya'll should check it out and see the arrangements and theory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_demon
john, would you like to do the honors??

I'm assuming that you're referring to me. No matter, I shall rain down a haelstrom of scornful spite upon this one, the likes of which hath never been seen. I guess.

Anyhow, you seem to have this affinity for a "Joe Cocker".

*dons Sigmund Freud spectacles and brown business suit *

Lay down, lay down. Tell me your earliest memory of Joe Cocker ...

It seems that your statement, "I love Joe Cocker's arrangements " masks a latent, hidden desire to fondle, caress, and swallow/take Joe's Cock, and make an arrangement to do so. You want to feel his gism trickle down the sides of your cheeks ( both sets of cheeks ). You wish to engage in a hot, deliciously erotic circle jerk with the members of R.E.M. and U2, telling each other that :

"MMMmm, oh , oh, GLOBAL WARMING!!! AIDS IN AFRICA!!!!"
"OH, GOD, Tsunami Relief me harder, Michael!"
"AHHHHH SAVE THE PUPPIES!!!! LESS SMOG IN LA!!!! STOP EATING KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN!!!! You take it, Bono!"

to make each other climax and experience orgasm much faster.

The sooner you come to terms with this, the better for you. Remember : the first step to recovery is to

1. Stop directly patronizing all the whores in the corporate record label brothels.
2. Stop promoting said artists on underground heavy metal sites, such as this one.