View Single Post
Old 2005-01-02, 09:35
Life is pain.
Banned

Piece of Literature, not Mine

Just some stuff I wanted you guys to read. Theres some sort of message through this, and I've been trying to work out for a long time. But don't read it for that, read it because it's cool. I won't realease the whole thing in one post, I'll release it over a week because it's fairly long, I mean you'd read it in under 10 minutes, but its hysically long to put here, the page would be enormous. So here goes. Hope you guys like it.

"Well, there was this knife, more aptly described as a broadsword, and I see, well, I was swinging down the street on my way to a movie and this guy, yeah. He was about six foot eight and huge. He was holding this knife, only to me, I would describe it as a broadsword, something from the Knights of the Round. Before he can even open his mouth, he collapses. Meanwhile, I can barely lift a finger to put the toupee back on his glossy head because I'm shaking so much.
He was vomiting and I knew that he was alive because he kept saying something like 'durability' between convulsions. What happened next was really bizarre. Both ends of the street flood with black-suited men, just like in a movie.
These men look tough and pissed off, the eyes behind their sunglasses are probably cold as my hands are getting. I feel like my heart has stopped, I'm so damn scared. As they start to inundate the street in black, they move with one will.
I figure that I'm dead anyway, so I reach down for the blade. The blade is being covered by his vomit, but the hilt is clean. I can hear the men getting excited, but I can't stop. My fingers slide around the leather hilt which is oddly cold...