Thread: Post YOUR band
View Single Post
Old 2004-12-30, 12:05
bugfucker strikes back.

Send a message via AIM to Dissection
I'm in few bands, and its pretty much all of the same members (we are into alot of different genres, and it wouldn't be right to not make the types of music we love, right? Right. )

Advent - Progressive/Doom Metal. Mostly Opeth-ish and other doom influenced music. This is the only band we've actually recorded stuff on. My drummer and I are not releasing any of it until we finish our demo... eventually... er... once we stop dicking around with the next 2 bands.

PMD (Purple Monkey Dishwasher) - Stoner Metal whose name comes from an episode of the Simpsons where Homer mutters something and says "Purple Monkey Dishwasher" after it. hehe. Its pretty much a jam band, but we are looking to add someone on vocals.

Dying Sun - A black metal band that was born out of a bet about 2 weeks ago. I set out to prove that I could write a good black metal ep and record it in less than a months time. I started writing a week ago, so I've got 3 weeks left. We have all songs pretty much written, and we might record on Saturday. Hehe. This should be fun. The name of the band is a joke, and not meant to be taken seriously. "Dying Sun" comes from Darkthrone's "A Blaze in the Northern Sky:"

"...of a Devoid Dying Sun"

Awesome.