Thread: Post YOUR band
View Single Post
Old 2004-12-29, 21:07
Senior Metalhead

i played guitar in a band that fell apart because everyone apart from the drummer quite or got sacked. we had a pull of 200 after doing two gigs though.
now im in a band called Amon rA. we are the egyptian vanhalen/ironmaiden/ozzyozbourne/pantera. (im not egyptian. but i met someone who went to egypt once. i think. van halens just in there for humor)

i have a band that does deathmetal covers of the darkness. a band that does self written death metal, a band that does stadium rock like meatloaf or guns n roses. and about a million cheesy bands called things like axe attack, or sons of thunder. or lightening bolt. all of which have compulsary spandex dress codes. oh and im the only member as of yet.

one day i hope to get a life
"The complexity of the penguins' lifestyle testifies to a Divine Creator," said one commentator on Christian Answers. "To think that natural selection or even the penguins themselves could come up with the idea to migrate miles and miles multiple times each year without their partner or their offspring is a bit insulting to my intellect. How great is our God!"