View Single Post
Old 2004-12-08, 18:31
G_urr_A G_urr_A is offline
Supreme Metalhead
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Miasma
Posts: 694
Send a message via ICQ to G_urr_A
Originally Posted by Transient
chest tone (low) to your head tone (high)

What's solfeggio?

And I've heard those terms thrown around before, but what is chest and head voice, and how do shift from one to another?

I'm not really interested in musical theory or pitch finding, but more in the actual technique of singing.
seems like you got a case of stupidphobia
Reply With Quote