Thread: "Would You"
View Single Post
Old 2004-12-02, 14:15
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Quote:
Originally Posted by deMANUfacture
cool i mite just use these lyrics, I dont usually write songs for people but this girl is somethin diff and we will both be movin to diff places soon and she is very cut about that and i just want her to know its all good.

If i do a good bang up job of the song ill try and record it on a 4trak and put it up for u to hear.
But i warn now it will be a more soft song with a john mayer feel to it. or i mite go all out and put piano instead of guitar and try for a Coldplay/the scientist feel song.

Well, I love Coldplay and JohnMayer so go for it. Even if you can do a melody line or something. Preferably with staved music instead of tabs. I'd like to know what you come up with. Shoot, sound recorder works for me ! haha

Sounds like a plan.

obrien --stfu ....but I'm saying that nicely. If this makes a million dollars and none of your songs do, I will be first to give you an autographed copy that says NYAH!!!!!!!

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!