View Single Post
Old 2004-11-28, 16:31
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
You guys got me rolling. Soulin' , you're rant earlier made me laugh. I wasn't crazy about the lyric either, but it did have good logical flow to it. It had the insanely pissed off feeling as well as disgust. Relationships just don't merit abuse like this, but it isn't much different than the doctor who's g/f on the side decided she didn't want a relationship with her so instead of giving her the usual syringe of B12, he had a mix of hepatitus C and AIDS virus he injected her with. Yeah, there are sick people out there.
A piece like this heard by the wrong person could be a disaster. The odds are slim that would happen though. I don't take too many of the ranting songs on here seriously, but it is good when a disclaimer that it is just imaginative is included. It's better if it comes in the initial post, but you can't always predict a response either.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!