Thread: Neck
View Single Post
Old 2004-11-22, 16:33
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Hmm, I know what all that crap is,but I'm fresh outta Adam's apples. Frankie Valley is my favorite falsetto person to imitate though. He's very noticeable when he sings that and then switches to his normal singing voice. (He's in concert in Erie this week I think, too. God bless 'em.) If you haven't heard "I've Got You Under My Skin" the end of that has some great high notes. And the beginning of "Let's Hang On" does, too. Gotta love those golden oldies.

Anyway, You said something Mr. Pow' that I disagree with. When I ever sang part it was always bass, tenor, alto, soprano. I did sing tenor though because we had some female tenors and it was more comfortable for me. But even on the scores the alto parts were higher than the tenor or was that just because it was male and female voices?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!