Thread: Let's hear it
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-11, 15:53
Post-whore

Before summer we were playing Sum41, 1 metallica song, 1 ozzy song, 2 of our own made up songs that sucked, Jet (are you gonna be my girl), The white stripes, billy talent.

I think there were more. I didn't mind playing metallica (enter sandman), or ozzy (crazy train), but the rest were nauseating. Any one of you on this forum could play the other songs with your toes.

Kicking a member out would be very very hard. We are all best friends, and have been for a long time. The rhythm guitarist just rarely practises, and yet he acts like boss. I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I am the most talented in the band. The drummer is 4'11 but damn, he can drum pretty damn good. Then there is our bass player who I don't think has ever practised bass in his life, he'd rather play guitar and we always give him hell for it. I wouldn't be surprised if he was better than our rhythm guitarist by now. He is our singer, and not a good one at that, so I think that if he is a better guitarist I will ask him if he wants to take Mike's (rhythm guitarists) place, if he gives up singing. I really wish we had another guitarist that could play my riffs. All he really does is play the power chords that correspond with the riff.

So that is my story.