Thread: Neck
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-10, 17:01
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Sorry mate. Another word for trachea is the "wind pipe." It's part of the lungs, connecting the lungs together (looks like an upside-down "Y") into one tube that leads through the neck to the mouth.

Falsetta is what guys do to sing ridiculously high notes. Hansi (of blind guradian) of course doesn't do it, but if a "bass" singer had to sing a high note without screaming at the top of his lungs, he would use his nasel (nose canal) to do it. We all do it though. Just whisper...oh let's say an open "e" of the guitar which is I think a E5. What you're doing there might be close to what falsetta is.

Treble...I meant soprano. As in the high voice in a 4-part harmony. Bass is the bottom, alto is the next up, tenor, is third, and soprano is the highest. Rarely does a guy sing soprano so it's mostly women.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx