Thread: Neck
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-10, 13:33
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Neck

I just noticed something that's really weird when I sang in front of a mirror this morning for an aural quiz. When I hit some tenor notes my adam's apple kinda caves in to my neck. Actually it's kinda right above the trachea towards the adam's apple. I'm wondering if it's because I'm not using enough chest when I sing. Like if a lot of people do it, or it's a bad thing that I should immediately take care of. Or maybe I push to hard out when I sing falsetta, but I don't sing falsetta in tenor, not till I get to a high g do I start that. Hmmm, or maybe it could be because I'm using neck muscles unconsciously when I sing...I can't decide, so someone here sing like tenor or treble with their fingers gently on their throat and tell me what you feel.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx