View Single Post
Old 2004-07-20, 07:54
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Well, this 45 year old mother got scolded by her 24 year old so last night for reading something about shootings and a crazy old lady bum in Detroit ! Of course, it supposedly happened so there was a bit of a difference, but still the old lady said she was pregnant and pulled up her shirt to expose what wasn't a baby but an obvious beergut. So the kids it happened to gave her 4 cents and she screamed at them ! I thought it was funny.

And I like Lucid Interval by Cannibal Corpse. It's funky sounding that's why I like it. Never paid much attention to the lyrics though. I'll read them sometime.

And a hint to you guys from the old broad? Please, use discretion when you subject your siblings and other tender ears to things. You may do more damage than you can understand. I'm all for exposure to a broad range of music for you as well as those around you, but have some respect.

A lot of the stuff I listen to now is stuff I've heard my kids playing like In Flames, Opeth, Morbid Angel, Type O Negative. I still can't stomach Marylin Manson even though he's a fellow Ohioan. His music is good, but his lyrics suck the big weinie as far as I'm concerned. He's a showboat I'd class with David Lee Roth. (I don't like him either.)
And my kids listen to some things I brainwashed into their heads while still in the womb so we have a lot of diffenent venues to satisfy our whims and moods around here. From Gregorian chants to my weird new age stuff and everything inbetween --except country which we ban in this house -yuck.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!