View Single Post
Old 2004-06-23, 19:26
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Hey ! That means I'm a loser too! We can all be losers together! Only thing is I can't sit on my long, blonde hair almost anymore. I got this new little Scorpion vaccuum cleaner and had my braid hanging down and it kinda got sucked against the motor housing and YANK ! I think I got a trim ? (Hmm, did I say I was blonde?)

Isn't that what started the whole Columbine thig anyway? Kids calling other kids losers basically? I've been called an airhead, a blonde, a freak, a hippie, a geek,a french person and mom so tell me that isn't abuse? And I've survived.

It's ridiculous the kind of world in which we live, but each generation has said that, too. It used to be if kids said "I'm gonna kill you!" it meant you were gonna beat them up or seek some type of mild revenge on them , but now it's a verbal assault that has to be documented and all that crap. You just have to be descreet about who you say what to. I don't take poetry or lyrics about things like that real seriously. Maybe I should. The ones in which someone seems truely suicidal I have more caution with because the tone just seems a cry at times. No one should ever feel that way.

I do sometimes wonder if songs and stuff gets anyone's attention.

Heck, when Bob was in elementary school they made a list of kids in their class. The parents got called in for a special meeting before they even asked any of these kids what the list was for. It was for a baseball game they were planning. People had taken time from work and gotten babysitters and all for that. It was ridiculous.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!