View Single Post
Old 2004-06-08, 13:54
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Send a message via ICQ to BLS Send a message via AIM to BLS Send a message via Yahoo to BLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
shit, mushroomhead is. seen them live and wanted to throw up, I really, really didn't like them, they seemed like a gay ass dicksnot rip off with no creativity in riffs and all.

I agree with Atif, Skinlab ain't half bad, especially the old album, ehhh second skin or something, I got it somewhere over here. ahyeah, Skinlab Disembody : the new flesh. its not total crap.

Deftones is pretty neat too, they have a good live show IMO and some songs have a really chilly mood, but I guess they're more on the 'progressive' side of things too (especially if you listen to white pony)

as for Live, Mudvayne isnt bad, they have a crazy bassist, but I can't be arsed to actually listen to their cds (horrible...) same goes for that Chi-something band.

99% of all nu-metal is poop though

If were where a tru h4rdc0r3 mushroomhead fan you would know that slipknot copied them

If i want to watch a bunch of talentless assholes in costums attempt top play music ill go see gwar... atleast they put on a good lvie show

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.