View Single Post
Old 2004-03-21, 16:35
Pussy Pulverizer
Alumni Staff

Send a message via AIM to INVERTED
Introducting Powertab

Alright everyone! The long awaited arival of powertab is finally here! I'm here to help out anybody who has any question or problems using this revolutionary new program. I just want to make it clear that powertab isn't easy to use, so don't become discouraged. Over time you'll master it easily.

First off, you'll need to download the software, which is free by the way. Go here: http://www.power-tab.net/downloads.php

Once you've downloaded the program, I recommend listening to a few of my tabs. This will give you an Idea of how the program works. Secondly, read the "help" menu located in the upper right corner of the powertab screen. This will get you off on the right foot.

The hard part is learning how to use the note durations, tempos, timing signatures, ect. At first this will seem overwhelming. Esspecially if you've never studied musical theory and tablature. This program will teach you it if you don't aready know.

And as I said before, I'm here to ensure your success. So fell free to throw any questions you have at me.

On another note. The tabs you submit MUST be of good quality. If you have any boubts send me the tab prior to submition and I'll see what I can do. You MUST also use the "score checker and score polisher" to ensure there are no score errors. Failure to comply will result in denial of you tab being archived.

Cheers and welcome to the next generation of tabbing!