View Single Post
Old 2004-03-21, 13:44
round the world
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by INVERTED
The problem with powertab, is it's a complicated program to use. Many people will have a very hard time learning it at first. Thats what I'm here for. To help. I feel that a segregated forum will be absoluely nessacary. Esspecially in the long term. Trust me, it will grow outta control just as the regular tab forum did a year ago. As far as Gtp4 goes, it can rot for all I care... But they could be in the same forum as powertab. I don't like the program. I will however, be happy to take care of any forum needed. I'm more concern with how much work you'd have to do Nomad. That I understand.

Another problem with one forum is it will get WAY too disorganized and confusing. I'm also concerned with the archieving of these new tabs. Shouldn't there be a way to veiw ONLY powertabs or gtp or even plain text for that matter?

OK, I see you point.

What about this then: I could create a new forum for PT (and GP) learning questions. In the future it can grow to something like Gear Talk with heaps of useful PT information.

I still want to have one forum for pending tabs, it's easier to track new submissions if they are all in one place.