View Single Post
Old 2004-03-19, 21:38
BLS's Avatar
BLS BLS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,705
Send a message via ICQ to BLS Send a message via AIM to BLS Send a message via Yahoo to BLS
A knife edge is the part of the bridge that touches the post. Its what the birdge pivots on. As for ball somthing i think you mean ball bearing, which is whats used on a kahler bridge. The string roll on this ball bearing so that when you move the tremolo bar, the bridge dosent acually move up or down, just the part with the ball bearings. Its kinda hard to explain. Just look at this pic
"Believe the word
I will unlock my door
And pass the cemetery gates"

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

Reply With Quote