View Single Post
Old 2004-01-18, 04:07
New Blood

Send a message via AIM to wreath
Quote:
Originally Posted by bierfanaat
It's not his latest clip anymore, he has a new clip already now witch i saw when i was painting the ceiling and the walls at home, i wasn't really paying attention but it seems that his latest song is an oldie from the band "the who" .. the original sounds ok from the who but again Limp Bizkit turned it into a song witch brings out stuff i would prefer to keep it inside ---->

I still hope that somebody would do the world a favour and just let Huge piano fall down right on top of that fred durst, so i can piss on the leftover remainings of his bloody squashed corpse. sorry normaly i am not that violent but for him i can make an exception

AMEN

iced earth and limp bizcut?!? limp bizcut fans would never like that,
whenever someones heres what i listen to(Opeth Mostly) half the time they say "do you worship Satan?" and i reply "you sir, are an ignorant bastard" and if a limp bizcut fan said that they liked iced earth it's probably just so they could say "I'm HARDCORE like that" to try and impress people who don't know any better.......(feeling tense, need more drinkies