MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tours & Concerts (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ozzfest 2004 Lineup (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9608)

BLS 2004-02-18 19:10

Ozzfest 2004

Main Stage:

BLACK SABBATH
JUDAS PRIEST
SLAYER
DIMMU BORGIR
SUPERJOINT RITUAL
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY

Second Stage:

SLIPKNOT
HATEBREED
LAMB OF GOD

Rotating:

ATREYU
BLEEDING THROUGH
LACUNA COIL
EVERY TIME I DIE
UNEARTH
GOD FORBID
OTEP
DEVIL DRIVER
MAGNA-FI
THROWDOWN
DARKEST HOUR

Looks like a decent lineup, Im definetly going. Id go just to see BLS though :D

Nihilist 2004-02-18 20:05

Wow. Metalcore instead of nu-metal this year.

Drag the Waters 2004-02-18 21:23

kickass line-up this year.. they downgraded slipknot to second stage(again). and dimmu were supposed to be there last year, instead of COF.

FearFrost 2004-02-18 21:50

If Damageplan is going to be on it, then theres going to be a fight between SJR and Damageplan, but SLAYER AND PRIEST!!! Thats what I would go to see!

KB_CANS 2004-02-19 04:05

lucky bastards...

we have nothing like that here in Aus

Def 2004-02-19 04:35

at least theres bleeding through and unearth, both descent.... slayer and BLS are allways good to look at, same goes for superjoint.

CarnivorousWind 2004-02-19 10:58

I'd go to see Slayer,Ozzy,Judas,Maybe Borgir Heard Borgir put on good live shows. I don't like the rest of those bands anyways :beer:

Father Death 2004-02-19 11:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
OZZY OSBOURNE
SLAYER
DIMMU BORGIR
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY
LAMB OF GOD
GOD FORBID
:D

thats pretty sweet..although i've already seen slayer, dimmu and god forbid...but lamb of god, black label and ozzy, gotta see those bastards!

The Doctor 2004-02-19 12:05

i hope they come to holland again

DEAD 2004-02-19 15:58

Slipknot downgraded themselves, they want to have a pit (not that that makes them any less horrible).

I'll pay just to see Slayer do Necrophiliac, Spill the Blood, and the whole Reign in Blood album again, damn that was fucking amazing...

FearFrost 2004-02-19 19:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAD
Slipknot downgraded themselves, they want to have a pit...

A few of my friends whent to Ozzfest a few years ago in Florida, and when Slipknot hit the stage, the security their put up a gate for the pit, and if you wanted in you had to pay $50.

nickelbag 2004-02-19 20:15

slipknot down stages themselves purposely for the pit which makes a huge difference. itll be as good as 2001. iv seen and met everyone there cept slayer, priest and damageplan if they get on the bill. hopefully we will see them there.

soulterashaun 2004-02-19 21:25

Ugh....I might have to dish out money for this again this year. Ozzfest is usually pretty expensive, dammit. But I definitly need to see this. I've already seen Unearth and LoG at Hellfest last year. I'd surely go to see LoG again this year. They tore Hellfest apart, and I loved every minute of it. Definitly need to see Slayer, Dimmu, ETID, and God Forbid. I guess I could live without the rest of them.

And hey, maybe I can sneak over to Lacuna Coil's tour bus and knock boots with Cristina. Meow. :love:

But I'm really looking forward to this years Hellfest, 65-70 bucks for three days of like...100 bands, thats like..the price of one day at Ozzfest. Downfall is more injuries from the hardcore kids. Upfall(?) is the rampant stage diving that will ensue.

Drag the Waters 2004-02-20 09:06

my cheap ass is going to buy a seat this time, screw getting 3rd degree sunburn on the lawn.

Metaldave 2004-02-20 09:36

We'll never get that line up here (ireland) if it even comes here.... but i doubt it'll be that good for european leg anyway..... never is as good as US one.

soulterashaun 2004-02-20 11:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drag the Waters
my cheap ass is going to buy a seat this time, screw getting 3rd degree sunburn on the lawn.

When I went to Ozzfest 2 years ago (Meshuggah kicked so much ass) I came home and the skin on and around my nose was all risen off my face and orange and pusy, oh man, fun times.

BLS 2004-02-21 11:15

I went to ozzfest a few years back and it rained so it was kinda muddy... yeh you can guess what those retards did :rolleyes: But it was still a kickass show

Undying_Hatred 2004-02-21 18:16

Slipknot haha. Id go just to see dime and phil fight

societys finest 2004-02-21 22:23

i might go im still thinking about it

BLS 2004-02-22 15:57

Guys you dont understand... DAMAGEPLAN ISENT PLAYING. This is official its even on their site now, it was just released a few days early by accident thats how i got it. And im sure if Damageplan where to play phil would whine and just be a complete immature little bitch like he is.