MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tab Questions & Requests (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Death Metal Tab Requests (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9298)

RUSSIANROULETTE 2004-08-27 21:36

Someone PLEASE tab out Art of The Damned by Sinister! I know the CD is out of print but I'm pretty sure you can find the MP3 somewhere.

I'd REALLY appreciate it :D

BestialWarrior 2004-08-28 10:00

I didn't forget your request Russian Roulette. But that's good that you mentioned that cause I had a tape I ordered from this one cd place. They better have it by now(it's been 5 months now!). As soon as I get the chance and find out I have it, I'll let you know. For now, I'm working on Internal Suffering...only thing is, it's hard to make out a lot of notes,etc.
:vampire:

RUSSIANROULETTE 2004-08-28 23:20

Yeah man, i was just listening to the song and i figured i'd remind ya

ZEROTHOMAS 2004-08-29 12:02

Sepultura - Who Must Die

Please

Chris Rezendes 2004-08-29 13:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROTHOMAS
Sepultura - Who Must Die

Please

The name is this thread is "Death Metal Tab Requests", dumbass. Nobody is going to tab that nu-metal shit. Even if they did, it wouldn't be allowed here. Stop asking for it. Look on a nu-metal site for it. Leave us the fuck alone.

Nihilist 2004-08-30 01:38

I "pruned" the thread. Request away.

Chris Rezendes 2004-08-31 01:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
holy shit chris

Yeah, that reply was very rude. I wouldn't say it was uncalled for, though. There is no nu-metal allowed here, and even if you are stupid enough to request it, you should be smart enough not to request it in a death metal tab thread. This guy has requested it twice. If he wants to harass us for stupid shit that isn't even allowed here, then I'd rather he leave us alone. He certainly hasn't added anything postitive here.

bloodbathclown 2004-08-31 14:33

Disparaged-Overlust :D

http://www.disparaged.ch/index2.php?lang=en

and/or Myrkskog-Domain of the Superior

Chris Rezendes 2004-09-01 03:30

Quote:
i dont like sepultra anyways. id rather have you tabbing out other stuff :wink:

said it before, say it again:
malevolent creation-slaughter of innocence?

I'm planning on doing some more Malevolent Creation tabs off of the first album in the distant future. They are a high priority, but I have higher priorities that will keep me tuned to Eb for a while. I'm doing one tab right now in Db, when that is done I'm tuning back up to Eb. I'll look into Slaughter of Innocence, I don't listen to their second album that much for some reason. I can probably do it, though. I might check out Systematic Execution, too. I'm not sure. BTW, I was wrong about the tuning to Jesus Wept on the Human Waste EP, it's tuned to C just like on Effigy, so that will push that tab back for an indefinite amount of time. Just a heads up.

Transient 2004-09-01 08:35

oof

man, its pretty bad you have to plan your tabs around tuning ;)

everyone ive talked to thinks Retribution is MC's best...id have to agree. eve of the apocalypse and slaughter of innocence alone make it legendary. its just 30 minutes of brutal death. 10 commandments is much more thrashy and easy to listen to comparitively.

sorry to hear about the miscalculation on the tuning for Jesus Wept :(

johnmansley 2004-09-01 08:37

Quote:
man, its pretty bad you have to plan your tabs around tuning ;)

I do, too. I'm thinking of going up to C shortly for some C and C# tunes.

Transient 2004-09-01 11:52

gorguts uses that tuning

*COUGH*

theres a reissue of the erosion of sanity easy to find online
its louder and clearer, makes the GUITAR parts EASIER TO HEAR

*COUGH*

....subtle, no?

Hopkins-WFG 2004-09-01 12:51

When I clear the stash of meshuggah tunage I've been roped into doing by i'll have a looksee.

Hopkins-WFG 2004-09-01 12:53

Whats all this about tuning?!

It takes me 30 secs to retune a guitar! But then I have 4 to choose from and only one has a Floyd Rose. :)

SpiritCrusher 2004-09-01 16:03

I have a Jay Turser (poooooor Strat imitation) and it doesn't stop me from (de)tuning my guitar anytime I want ?
And Transient, did you find the remastered Gorguts songs on Soulseek ?
And finally, to stick to the thread, I plan on tabbing out some other Suffocation, I'm just not sure yet (probably something off Pierced... again).

Hopkins-WFG 2004-09-01 17:05

If anyone uses DC i can hook them up with it in 320 quality at my hub...

paladin.sublevels.net

Chris Rezendes 2004-09-02 00:34

Quote:
hahaha, but have you seen chris' guitar? poor guy might as well play a rubberband and tissuebox guitar

When I was young I would play with a frying pan or a pot with a long handle and any variety of rubber bands. I experimented a lot with that. When I was about 12 or 13 I constructed my own guitar, which of course was terrible. I made it out of wood and nails. I used fishing wire as the strings.I'm laughing just thinking about it. I recorded a whole album using that guitar, with my brother on frying pan bass.

Necro_Butcher 2004-09-02 09:48

you should tab some suffocation on that motherfucker hahah

johnmansley 2004-09-03 18:12

Quote:
gorguts uses that tuning

So do Suffocation...

Necro_Butcher 2004-09-03 19:54

someone do some visceral bleeding!
Butcher knife impalment!
Carved down to the bone!