MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tab Questions & Requests (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Death Metal Tab Requests (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9298)

BeastOfCarrion 2004-09-12 02:52

I AM AN IDIOT, WHO SHOULD LOOK THINGS UP BEFORE MAKING REDICULOUS COMMENTS

there we go

Nihilist 2004-09-12 04:38

Nah. They are an excellent Brazilian brutal death band.

RUSSIANROULETTE 2004-09-12 20:43

There's no mp3 on that site

BTW-Request....teehee.....Wolf among Sheep by Broken Hope, sounds easy but the sound quality of the CD is shit so I can't really get it, if someone else can "hook me up"

Also, I have a half finished Decapitated tab that I never got time to complete, now that I look at it it seems very confusing but if anyone wants to fuck with it, you can finish it and correct it. I know some parts are wrong but some parts are dead on so it'd be a good tab to work with for someone who has a better ear and more time than me. Just let me know if anyone is interested I'll link it. The song Eye of Horus by the way...

bloodbathclown 2004-09-13 10:42

[QUOTE=RUSSIANROULETTE]There's no mp3 on that siteQUOTE]

Go to the audio section in the side bar...there are 4 mp3s...1 from latest album and 3 from their older album :p

SpiritCrusher 2004-09-13 15:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSIANROULETTE
Also, I have a half finished Decapitated tab that I never got time to complete, now that I look at it it seems very confusing but if anyone wants to fuck with it, you can finish it and correct it. I know some parts are wrong but some parts are dead on so it'd be a good tab to work with for someone who has a better ear and more time than me. Just let me know if anyone is interested I'll link it. The song Eye of Horus by the way...

Send that to me, I've also got some riffs figured out. I'll se if I can help.

RUSSIANROULETTE 2004-09-13 16:24

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbathclown
[QUOTE=RUSSIANROULETTE]There's no mp3 on that siteQUOTE]

Go to the audio section in the side bar...there are 4 mp3s...1 from latest album and 3 from their older album :p

DAMN IT! Either I'm blind or just maybe there's no side bar :bawling:

SpiritCrusher, I'm just gonna upload it up here, have fun man, song's a killer :p

Necro_Butcher 2004-09-13 16:53

C my ass

decapitated tuned to standard on the first damned then D i think on winds of creation, and im pretty sure that song is on the first damned

SpiritCrusher 2004-09-13 17:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro_Butcher
C my ass

decapitated tuned to standard on the first damned then D i think on winds of creation, and im pretty sure that song is on the first damned

Standard my ass. But yeah, RussianRoulette, I think they tune to D for this song. Thanks for the tab though, I'll make sure you're the first one to know if I ever come up with something.

berserker 2004-09-13 20:11

nevermind on phobophile, i figured most of it out and submited a tab, i didn't get the solo backing though if someone wants to tackle that.

Necro_Butcher 2004-09-13 20:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCrusher
Standard my ass. But yeah, RussianRoulette, I think they tune to D for this song. Thanks for the tab though, I'll make sure you're the first one to know if I ever come up with something.

dude im serious first damned definatly had some standard tuned songs

berserker 2004-09-13 21:33

if its not to much trouble can someone get rapture by morbid angel?

Chris Rezendes 2004-09-13 22:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker
if its not to much trouble can someone get rapture by morbid angel?

I could probably do it, but school's starting so you'll have to be patient.

berserker 2004-09-14 20:31

yeah, I'm also starting school and I'm trying to get a job so that'll cut a chunk out of my playing time.

Dyvim Tvar 2004-09-15 05:12

"Hatchet To The Head" in .ptb format would be great, as would any of the stuff off the new CC album :) (Blunt Force Castration anyone?)

RUSSIANROULETTE 2004-09-15 14:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro_Butcher
C my ass

I played along with the CD and it sounded like it was tuned to C, if it's D then it's D, my mistake, what's the big fuckin deal?

RUSSIANROULETTE 2004-09-15 14:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCrusher

Yeah man, no problem. I'm not too anal about tuning because when i cover songs with my band we just use whatever tuning we're in. But yeah, if it's D then play it in D, same tab, don't really matter.

Oh yeah, by the way, is it any good?

bloodbathclown 2004-09-16 02:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSIANROULETTE
DAMN IT! Either I'm blind or just maybe there's no side bar :bawling:

SpiritCrusher, I'm just gonna upload it up here, have fun man, song's a killer :p

http://www.nephasth.com/audio/NEPHA...d_Knowledge.mp3 right-clicking that should work...otherwise...meh!

Morbid Angel-Brainstorm (BATS)

or

Krisiun-Scourged Centuries (Works of Carnage)

Chris Rezendes 2004-09-16 22:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbathclown
http://www.nephasth.com/audio/NEPHA...d_Knowledge.mp3 right-clicking that should work...otherwise...meh!

Morbid Angel-Brainstorm (BATS)

or

Krisiun-Scourged Centuries (Works of Carnage)

I'm going to do Brainstorm sometime in the near future (within 30 days, probably) while I'm still tuned in Eb. I think I'm going to do a few songs from that album.

bloodbathclown 2004-09-17 03:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRezendes
I'm going to do Brainstorm sometime in the near future (within 30 days, probably) while I'm still tuned in Eb. I think I'm going to do a few songs from that album.

I like the sound of this...i'll look forward to seeing them. Cheers :beer:

Chris Rezendes 2004-09-17 23:15

I've decided that I am definitely going to do Rapture, too, but the timetable on it will be indefinite for now, I have to prioritize updating some of my older tabs right now. I will try to do both Morbid Angel songs in between updates.