MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Greetings (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7317)

Stuff is Great 2003-08-04 09:20

Greetings

Hello denizens of the MetalTabs forums. Just thought I'd introduce myself since I'm undoubtably going to be sticking to this thing like a cancer to a pop star & haranguing a great many of you in order to pick your brains & your music catalogues...or at the very least, just for the pure sport of it.

One of your current citizens told me about this thing & so I thought I'd have a peek. Three hours later, I've been disgusted, insulted, irritated, and very nearly violated: basically I had a grand old time & canme out with a list of literally 45 new bands to listen to. Fucking awesome!

I seriously enjoy listening to ear-splittingly horrible musical excrement somewhere in the vein of Embalmer, Satyricon (circa 'Shadowthrone' through to the almighty 'Rebel Extravanganza'), Nile (a band I've been listening to for only 48 hours, but really, really enjoy) most of the time when I'm listening to metal. If you can put your taste in metal somewhere in the vicinity of "No officer, it sounded more like a shopping trolley full of machine guns & onanistic mongoliods in the throes of a cat-rape spasm thundering down a staircase" then I'd very much like to know what you're listening to.

Into a whole bunch of other stuff too, but that's kind of what I'm lacking in mostly. However, what I do have is gonna be slapped up on WinMX whenever I'm online & the list will grow as I garner a decent ripping program from a mate.

Fuck. Long post, sorry. That's me anyway.

Oh, and a thumping hurrah for stuff! Yay.

The Doctor 2003-08-04 09:35

you think im gonna read all that?!
no way:D

welcome anyway

slayme_returns 2003-08-04 09:58

That's probably one of the best, "Hey I'm new" posts ever. Congratulations for not being a simple-minded fuckwit. So far.

PST 88 2003-08-04 10:02

It's interesting, the city or town you live in has a very oldfashioned girl's name for its name.

This entire site's full of onanistic mongoloids, as you could surely see in the RTT if you checked, or the Best Tits thread. There's actually an onanistic cult here, with rituals at least once daily. slayme's in charge of that, ask him if you want to know.

The Doctor 2003-08-04 10:03

oh yeah, your name is pretty neat too.

DigitalProphecy 2003-08-04 10:33

Hi :)

slayme_returns 2003-08-04 10:40

I know you haven't been around for awhile, PST so I'll let you know that since you've been away I've passed on my status as leader of the Metaltabs onanistic cult to Darko. I couldn't take the stress, nor could I handle the desensitization anymore.

PST 88 2003-08-04 13:11

Is that right? Shit, a lot happens when you leave for seven weeks. Though, I must say, Darko is certainly the right man for the job. I thought that even when you were in charge, but didn't say it for fear of getting the cult on my ass. Because, really, of all the conceivable cults one could have on one's ass, an onanistic one is just bad, among the worst.

powersofterror 2003-08-04 18:05

i didn't read it...;)
but hell anyway, welcome.

corroded 2003-08-04 21:37

welcome aboard

far_beyond_sane 2003-08-05 07:10

Hello, anonymous new person. It is good to see someone else who can use the English language as a weapon.

Stuff is Great 2003-08-05 07:48

The English language is indeed a nasty little bugger if you can actually get the grumbly old whore of a thing to work properly.

Cheers for the hello's all (even the cult members....who's keyboards [& everything surrounding them] must be truly awful to behold). Huge piss-up at my place on Friday, come along. ;)

PantericA 2003-08-05 12:44

welcome :cool:

MetalPoldi 2003-08-05 14:48

What the fuck!?!?!?!?!?!? :eek: :eek:
Where's the typical metaltabs-welcome. The welcome that fills my heart with pleasure. The welcome that scare the shit out of the newbies. :D
Just because he wrote some sentences more than the others, just because his english is better than mine, just because he can use this langage as a weapon like f_b_s?
OK, his greeting's cool, but he needs it, he deserves it.

Hi, fuckface. Welcome!
:beer:

atifman 2003-08-05 14:58

ok let's see, this guy is from Australia, likes metal, is a bit on the kooky side, and uses words like "bugger" and "denizen".
this guy has to be related to far_ beyond_sane, i mean, look at all the similiarities! (denizen???? last time i heard that word it was on Hercules the cartoon show or some crap like that)
i'm thinking he's at least his brother or clone or something.

i'm gonna call this new guy, F_B_S2 or sane2

The Doctor 2003-08-05 15:02

2far2beyond2sane

atifman 2003-08-05 15:03

uhhh.....................no

MetalPoldi 2003-08-05 15:28

Quote:
Originally posted by atifman

i'm thinking he's at least his brother or clone or something.

I thought about that, too.
Perhaps the lost twin of f_b_s. I think it's hard to educate two f_b_s's. :D

BTW What's denizen!?!?!?:eek:

PST 88 2003-08-05 18:51

A denizen is like a resident of a place, or someone who goes there frequently, or, in places with British influence, a foreigner given a right of residency or citizenship. Just think of 'inhabitant' or 'citizen' and you've got pretty much the same idea. Except that it's also used for animals, so it's not quite so highminded as 'citizen.' And it sounds cooler. But all this doesn't matter.

Incidentally, I don't think 'bugger's an especially rare, sanespecific word.

atifman 2003-08-05 21:35

Quote:
Originally posted by PST 88
Incidentally, I don't think 'bugger's an especially rare, sanespecific word.

true, but you can't deny the similarities between sane2's and sane1's way of writing stuff.