MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Question about the movie --Airheads !!! (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6901)

L,B'XXX 2003-07-03 16:51

Question about the movie --Airheads !!!

What were the songs from it?? A friend at my forum is asking and I know SOMEBODY here must know. Thanks !!

Dyldo 2003-07-03 17:13

Here you go Mrs. Wally -

1. Born to Raise Hell - Whitfield Crane
2. I'm the One - 4 Non Blondes
3. Feed the Gods - White Zombie
4. No Way Out
5. Bastardizing Jellikit - Primus
6. London - Anthrax
7. Can't Give In - Candlebox
8. Curious George Blues - Dig
9. Inheritance - Prong
10. Degenerated
11. I'll Talk My Way Out of It - Stuttering John
12. Fuel - Stick
13. We Want the Airwaves - The Ramones

metal=life 2003-07-03 17:38

Thats a kick ass movie:beer:

slayme_returns 2003-07-03 18:38

The movie sucks, but it's soundtrack is worth it.

By the way, Born to Raise Hell is not just Whit Crane, it's Motorhead with Whit and Ice-T helping out with the vox.

L,B'XXX 2003-07-04 05:43

Thanks you guys. I'd give you all burritos if I could . :) Dieff_54 or whatever his name is KNOWS they kick ass. So do you. Thanks again.

Oh and Mrs. Wally?? I'm not married to my kid !!!!! :D In fact, I ain't married to anyone. I'm just shacked up with his dad............do they still use the term-shacked up ?? heehee

atifman 2003-07-04 17:21

Quote:
Originally posted by slayme_returns
The movie sucks

yeah, they should've played the gig where they were shooting the music video, but Brendan Frasier didn't wanna "compromise their integrity".
how stupid is that!!! :mad:

it's also pretty stupid to hijack the radio station, and from there they should've realized that they were going to jail no matter what, but they didn't 'cause they were stupid.

but Kramer did a bang-up job as whoever he played.

MechanicalRaper 2003-07-04 18:24

wow... just got done watching this on comedy central. Now there's a frickin thread on it... freaky.

MetalPoldi 2003-07-04 19:31

Quote:
Originally posted by MechanicalRaper
wow... just got done watching this on comedy central. Now there's a frickin thread on it... freaky.

I think that's why L,B'XXX/ the members of another forum asked for it.

L,B'XXX 2003-07-05 04:13

That could be. I didn't think it was that bad a movie , but I like Brendan Frazier anyway. Must be his sense of humor.
I posted the list of songs from here and someone else posted a lyric to a song from it. I think it was one they actually did as a band in it. That movie will probably be on 20 times t his weekend if it was on once. That's the way they do it.

And now I can't even get in to my forums to do anything!! Oh well, I knew there were gonna be some updates and stuff soon so maybe that's what 's up. Do you guys have a communication gap like that sometimes or is it just there ? :) And don't say my forum sucks cuz I know better !! :D In fact, I suggested someone look for bandmates here so maybe he'll show up sometime. He's a metalhead from down South in the US.

I think your Daemon's Lair for mods is a good thing to have . We don't have anything like that.

I guess I'll shuddap for awhile now and go to work ! :)