MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   MetalTabs.com t-shirts (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6574)

Kramer 2003-06-13 08:32

MetalTabs.com t-shirts

I think that would be a great way to support this website.

Def 2003-06-13 12:44

yeah, pretty gay idea.

but I can't agree with weijia.

so yeah, eh, neat idea, where can I get them?

nomad 2003-06-14 10:16

Re: MetalTabs.com t-shirts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kramer
I think that would be a great way to support this website.

Yeah, I was thinking about t-shirts too. There're several companies that do custom t-shirts and other stuff (eg http://www.cafeshops.com/), but I wasn't sure if anyone would buy them.

So, I just need your votes ;) If I get at least 10 I'll go ahead and order some t-shirts... :angel:

atifman 2003-06-14 10:21

you don't think it may attract unwanted(/dumb) visitors?

nomad 2003-06-14 10:51

there will always be dumb visitors :)

MechanicalRaper 2003-06-14 11:29

Weijia, for one...

I'd probably buy one.

slayme_returns 2003-06-14 11:54

I could've sworn that I posted I'd buy one as long as it said Shut the fuck up, weijia on it somewhere.

Def 2003-06-14 12:34

yeah, that goes for me too, that's a classic, can't forget about weijia!

MetalPoldi 2003-06-14 13:27

Me, too.

PST 88 2003-06-14 14:21

I'd get one that says 'Shut the fuck up, weijia,' or commemorates the Black Metal Wars, but only if that one acted like there were actual casualties and everything like a real war. I'm not sure where I'd wear it, though. I mean, I'd wear the first one if I saw weijia regularly, so I wouldnt have to waste my breath saying the same five words over and over again, but I dont see him regularly, and hope to never do so. But yes, making fun of weijia in a way that anyone can see it's a good idea, and a t-shirt sounds like an effective enough way to do it. So, yes, I'm pro-anti-weijia.

memnoch 2003-06-14 15:24

If it said metaltabs or something, and have the most memorable quotes or something on the back or front, might be kinda neat.

Then again....who knows.

powersofterror 2003-06-14 16:20

if it was a black shirt, and the back has all the cool posters,
and the front says shut the fuck up weijia...maybe.

MetalPoldi 2003-06-14 18:55

No.

I'd prefer a green shirt like the colour of the site.
On the front it should had the logo with this old-letters.
On the back "Shut the fuck up, weijia." in red letters.

guitar_demon 2003-06-14 21:06

thats cool and in the corner where a shirt pocket would be it could say our names (i.e. doc, def, slayme ect..) and for the mods in big yellow letter it says mod with a picture of big bird holding a sign with different quites like the classic "shut the fuck up" or what about that great hit by slayme "fuck black metal" or that awsome 2003 hit "fuckass":p :p ...... nah but it cold be cool depending on how they came out but it shoudl just say Metaltabs and not Metaltabs.com

atifman 2003-06-14 22:09

dark green shirt, orange logo, that'd be nice

i'm a bit opposed to weird quotes, 'cause i don't want strangers asking me the meaning behind them when they see it.

i'd still buy the shirt tho.

Dyldo 2003-06-15 01:50

can we have speical shirts for the mods t hat say "I licked slayme's ballls and survived".

slayme_returns 2003-06-16 08:48

Quote:
Originally posted by guitar_demon
thats cool and in the corner where a shirt pocket would be it could say our names (i.e. doc, def, slayme ect..) and for the mods in big yellow letter it says mod with a picture of big bird holding a sign with different quites like the classic "shut the fuck up" or what about that great hit by slayme "fuck black metal" or that awsome 2003 hit "fuckass":p :p ...... nah but it cold be cool depending on how they came out but it shoudl just say Metaltabs and not Metaltabs.com

No, the shirt should not have anyone's username on the damned thing. It SHOULD say METAL TABS.COM. What the fuck is the point for nomad having a bunch of jackasses walking around not properly promoting his site? No .com on the end of it = not proper advertising. That's what these shirts are essentially for aren't they?

Now, if I could have mine specially made so it says "FUCK BLACK METAL" on the back, that'd be fucking super.

Kramer 2003-06-16 08:51

Maybe on the front it could have the logo and say "your source for metal tabs" and on the back it could have like 100 really small logos of bands that we have tabs for.

MetalPoldi 2003-06-16 08:58

That'd be a huge piece of work and i think you won't become aware of one of those covers.
Just plain "metaltabs.com" woul be enough.

slayme_returns 2003-06-16 09:02

Yes, exactly. Having band logos would potentially cause licensing problems as well, and besides, having "metaltabs.com" is enough for Joe Blow to understand that there's probably metal tabs there. It's not like he's gonna be studying the back of your shirt to find a band.

It'd look nice, Kramer, but isn't practical.